||Coil Replacement Air Bag Kit is full air suspension applied to vehicles with coil spring suspension.
- The coil springs are removed totally and are replaced with airbags.
- The airbags are heavy duty two ply, reinforced rubber rolling sleeves, the same construction as used on heavy duty trucks and buses.
- You can adjust for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre.
- These kits use either Firestone or Dunlop airbags.
These kits give:
- Improved braking and steering
- Less body roll/sway
- Greater towing capacity and stability
- Decreased tyre wear
- More comfortable ride for occupants
- Ideal for on road or 4WD use
- Installation is relatively easy on all models
- These kits use Dunlop or Firestone brand rolling sleeve design air bags of the highest quality.
- Load ratings exceed the vehicles rated axle load rating
Optional Air Compressor Kits
We can provide complete kits to enable inflation/deflation of your air suspension from in the vehicle, even whilst travelling.
These Kits Are Available for:
- Landcruiser 80 Series (Front + Rear, Standard + Raised)
- Landcruiser 100 Series (Front + Rear, Live Axle)
- Landcruiser 200 Series (Rear Only)
- Nissan GU/GQ Patrol (Front + Rear)
- Toyota Prado 120/150 Series (Rear Only)
- Mercedes Vito Van (Rear Only)
- VW T5/T4 Van (Rear Only)
- Land Rover Defender 110/130 (Rear Only)
- Holden Caprice/ Statesman (1990-2006)
- Holden Commodore (VU-VZ)
Most (not all) give a 50mm raised in height over standard.